(1) Reduced utility cost of government budget;
(2) Increased energy security from demand - side reductions;
(3) Increased market demand for energy efficiency products and business;
(4) Increased productivity from a greener and healthier work environment.
(1) Reduced GHG emissions from reduced electricity generation;
(2) Reduced use of water and other natural resources;
(3) improved government building environment.
(1) Positive health effects from better air quality;
(2) Job creation and economic development;
(3) Capacity building and skills development.